The purpose of this website is to distribute information regarding activities, opportunities, and services of UYLC. Any comment or materials posted by a User of this site may be attributed only to that User, and does not necessarily reflect the positions or opinions of UYLC, its employees or officials.
UYLC does not warrant the accuracy of any statement or claim made here, is not responsible for any User-generated content, and does not endorse any opinion expressed here.
- UYLC seeks to serve all its constituents by hosting an open but civil dialogue. Reasonable arguments for opposing views are encouraged.
- Users shall have no right of privacy on UYLC’s social media sites, as such sites may be or contain public records subject to disclosure pursuant to the Idaho Public Records Act and the UYLC’s records retention schedule.
- Content posted by a member of the public on any UYLC social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only. Publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, UYLC, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of UYLC.
- Comments should relate to the topic being discussed in the original post, should not contain random or unintelligible information or text, should not be wholly an advertisement of commercial products or services.
- Comments containing or uploading any of the following inappropriate forms of content are subject to removal and/or restriction:
- Profane, obscene, indecent, violent, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin;
- Defamatory or personal attacks;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Encouragement or incitement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a known legal ownership interest, such as a copyright, of any party;
- Any content that contains or perpetuates a virus, corrupted file, or other defect or program that may cause damage.
- All use of this site shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this site. Where appropriate, UYLC may report any violation of such terms and conditions.
- A User’s submission, posting, or other publication of a comment or other content constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- These terms may be revised at any time.